We make this classic Thanksgiving dessert skinnier by using fat free condensed milk and less sugar. The result — a delicious, cool & creamy dessert!
Spiced Pumpkin Pie
Serves: 10 • Prep Time: 10 minutes • Cook Time: 40 minutes
Nutrition per Serving Cal: 180.7 • Fat: 5.3g • Carb: 32.2g • Protein: 4.7g • Fiber: 1.8g • Sugar: 25g
- 1 9-inch frozen pie crust, regular or whole wheat
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground clove
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup fat-free condensed sweetened milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees with a rack in the middle of the oven.
- In a glass mixing bowl, combine all ingredients from cinnamon through condensed milk. Whisk to combine until creamy.
- When oven is preheated, pour your pie filling into your pie crust and place in the oven.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 1-2 hours. Cover and place in the refrigerator to chill.
- For Thanksgiving, make the day before and chill overnight.