Besides cooking, collecting bright and fun kitchen gadgets is high on my list of hobbies. Anthropologie has some of the most unique pieces and I admit that I own probably too many. These are my favorite kitchen gadgets that I have in my own house (except for the mini fruit baskets, which I want!) and use on a regular basis.
- Mini Donut Pan – I just ordered this one and I’m psyched to make whole wheat pumpkin donuts, look for them in the next few weeks!
- Stemless Wine Glasses – these are handblown and each one is unique in size. I like funky. All my wine glasses with beautiful skinny stems broke so I decided to start with no stems this time around.
- Mandoline – for slicing up thin veggies and potatoes!
- Hobnail Pitcher – I got this during the summer and made plenty of sangria. It’s also great for filling with water during a dinner party.
- Le Creuset Dutch Oven – mine is actually bright green, but this piece is amazing. It works as a slow cooker too and I don’t know how I lived without it. Especially during the fall when I’m making soup & stew!
- Napkins – I love these bright cheery napkins!
- Measuring Spoons – they’re not only functional, but really pretty too.
- Ceramic Fruit Baskets – so I don’t actually have these, but they’re perfect for storing fruit in the fridge or on the counter!
- Helianthus Goblet, aka juice glasses – perfect size for juice and so beautiful. Very vintage looking!
- Keurig – perfect for those of us who live alone. Makes one cup of delicious coffee rather than a whole pot that goes to waste.
- Latte Bowls – seriously the best bowl I’ve ever owned. I love them for cereal, soup, ice cream, pasta, chili. Basically anything you can put in a bowl.
What are your favorite kitchen gadgets and why?928 shares