I love pecan pie, but can’t stand when it’s super sweet and runny. This pie lets the flavor of the maple and pecans shine through. I had people asking, ‘Is this really ‘skinny’? Yup!
Maple Pecan Pie
Serves: 10 • Prep Time: 15 minutes • Cook Time: 45 minutes
Nutrition per Serving Cal: 269.8 • Fat: 14.4g • Carb: 35.4g • Protein: 3.2g • Fiber: 1.4g • Sugar: 27.9g
- 1 9-inch pie crust, regular or whole wheat
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped Pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees with a rack in the middle of the oven.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients from corn syrup through cinnamon. Whisk together until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in the pecans and pour into your pie crust right before baking.
- Place pie directly on the rack and bake for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- For Thanksgiving, make the day before and serve at room temperature.